Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:58:22 -0700
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Winterizing the water system
Comments: To: Richard Golen <rgolen@hotmail.com>

I have never had the system freeze, and all I've ever done is drain everything. Since the trap is open to the air in two directions (I leave the drain cap off in winter), and holds little water, it is ok -- or at least mine has never cracked. The beast does stay in the garage most of the time in winter, but I drive it occasionally, and in below freezing temperatures.