Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Oct 2016 15:51:53 +0000
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Electric window problem!
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jrodgers113@gmail.com>

Right now, just try to move the motor so that you have enough slack in the cable to grab the window, pull it back up in the closed position and tape it in place with some duct tape. Once you get home you can deal with getting a new window regulator from Vanagain.com. I have heard they are nice guys to buy from. ;-)

Ken