Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Nov 2016 14:48:10 -0700
From:         turbotransporter <ramblinvan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: soundproofing
Comments: To: Edward V Barger <edvbarger@mac.com>

The instructions say that two gallons with cover 40-45 sq ft @ 40mils thickness (one mm). Sorry I can't provide Vanagon specifics as it been a while since I did an entire van at one shot. Dylan? I'm pretty sure I bought it from Summit Racing but check Amazon and EBay.

I sprayed my first van with a cheapie Schutz gun and and my 5 gallon construction compressor. It got the job done but I had to wait for the compressor to catch up! It goes on thick so you don't need an expensive gun.

Sent from my way cool iPhone.