Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Nov 2016 20:00:04 -0400
From:         KIM BRENNAN <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: 14" tires, report...
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

I’ve got a set of those (in a different size) on the silver beast, my non-GL 91 Passenger Syncro. Very solid performers in the snow. While I prefer the BFG AT T/As for offroad travel, the Comtracs are quiet on the highway (as they wear they do get a little noisier, but that’s generally true of most tires.)