Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Nov 2016 13:12:06 +0000
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vredestein Comtrac Winter tire Inflation pressures
Comments: To: Dennis Jowell <dennisjowell@GMAIL.COM>

Begin with the recommended pressures on the tire placard on the van. As these tires are a larger size the carrying capacity will already be slightly increased at those pressures. To rally get it right have the van weighed loaded as you travel and use the tire/load inflation table for that tire.

Dennis