Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:15:14 -0500
From:         Eric Wunrow <VW@ERICWUNROW.COM>
Subject:      Re: CV lube?
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

This may be timely for me…

I had four new Lobro joints installed maybe 20,000 miles ago, and the other day heard the left-rear "clicking" for the first time.

As with the joints I replaced, the clicking is only on very steep hills at lowish rpm. (Note: I am not bogging the motor!)

Doesn't this seem awful premature?

They were installed by a trusted shop, by the way...

Eric Eric Wunrow Pictures 303. 988. 8717

VW@EricWunrow.com (for this list's emails) EW@EricWunrow.com (for private messages)