Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Nov 2016 06:48:32 -0500
From:         Dennis Jowell <dennisjowell@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vredestein Comtrac Winter tire
Comments: To: David McNeely <davmcneely40@gmail.com>

David, I purchased my Vredestein Comtrac All Season 195R14C C/6PR from Tires-easy.com. Free delivery. Thanks Dennis for the suggestion.! Even though the m&s tires say " 195R14C "on the tire they are also rated "D" as per the sidewall for the extra weight our campers carry. Dennis J

Dennis Jowell Scotch Hollow Farm Newbury, Vermont