Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:59:55 -0800
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 14" tires, report...
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@comcast.net>

My gas mileage hasn't changed much, but I added about 10% to the actual diameter of my drive-wheels when I swapped the Vredisteins on...24.2 I do prefer the gearing with this tire...same as some nokians I had .... I have a standard diesel Vanagon 5 sp ratio with a hybrid gas inline VW motor that seems comfortable between 2500 & 3500