Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Dec 2016 13:14:41 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Headlight low beam failure
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Yes Stuart, I'm leaning that direction as the cause of the fault. That particular block connector was very very tight onto the panel. I think at one time I struggled with it, to remove to add some silicone grease to the connections. I think I might have given up, I did manage to grease the other blocks.

Alistair