Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:03:00 -0800
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: More Mr heater..
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

Well, the science is uncontestable. When propane burns (doesn't matter the device) it produces water in a quantifiable amount based on the chemistry involved. Don's perception is also uncontestable. His van interior surfaces remain dry in the conditions under which he runs his heater. More data could tell us why, but a reasonable hypothesis is that the surfaces are warm enough at the humidity prevailing to prevent condensation on them.

There is no "fake science" involved.