Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Dec 2016 15:54:24 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      re fill small propane tanks

Hi folks,

I read the description of the refillable small propane tank. Also Alexa tells me there is something called a Mr. Heater propane tank refill adaptor for $14.

Can folks talk a bit more about how these are used, and refilled,

Are they $39 per tank or can you purchase one adaptor and a separate couple of tanks?

I could not find the refill instructions but it sounds like it is do it yourself so is that do able from either a standard grill tank or even from my own westfalia tank?

details appreciated. I’d love to move away from the disposable tanks.

Eric Caron