Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:08:59 +0000
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Air tools for my Westy
Comments: To: David Bohannan <fjazzbass@gmail.com>

You will be just fine. Keep your tools lubed, don't expect heavy use without resting for some air. .Or get an inline regulator and regulate the air to the tool down to a minimum pressure to keep the backlog of pressure going longer.

If you don't have a separator, don't try to paint, and don't try to sand furniture you are going to finish because it will eventually become sprayed with dirty oil. Ask me how I know.

Jim