Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2016, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:54:44 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Christmas related Vanagon items?
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

Hey Eric,

One gift I got for Xmas which I'm pretty sure I will be using on the van, is a magnetic finger. It's single finger , like a finger cot, with a small rare earth magnet sewn into the tip.

Woven material, with some grippy rubber.

One of those things that seems so obvious. You could slip a magnet inside the finger of a rubber glove and pretty well have the same result.

Will be handy retrieving nuts or washers dropped in tight spots.

Alistair