Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:53:14 -0500
From:         Richard Young <ryoungwpor@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fiamma F45i awning
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>

I have had my fiamma 10' for about ten years.

3 years ago, I added the third bracket. At that time I also drilled into the body and used riv nuts. The awning doesn't rattle as much now.

And with the lift kit from go westy, I no longer have to duck when underneath.

Rich 91 Westy

Sent from my electronic leash