Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jan 2017 09:42:43 -0700
From:         Sean Garrett <doit.outdoors@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: 2003 Eurovan Weekender - heating and power for camper
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

I owned a 2005 EVC for many years. We bought it with 24 k on it. Spent a fortune on it, new heads at 90 k and rings, 2 transmissions and rebuilt the front end. My advice, don't buy it, better off with a vanagon, and spending 10 k on refurbishing it. I have owned a 81 Westy, and currently own a 87 Syncro. Great vehicles!!! The EVC is super expensive to maintain compared to the Vangon.

Sent from my iPhone