Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Feb 2017 19:28:37 +0000
From:         Peter Kote <pkote@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Propex HS2211 heater

Thank you Steven, Paul and Alistair (your skill and creativity is amazing) did you keep the original heater? and yes the temptation is to put it underneath the van and have some anxiety cutting into the floor board.  I don't want to put it in the console area (don't have the skill and want to keep this area clear) The Westy is a 2 WD and I live in southern California. pete