Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:20:43 +0000
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Blinking coolant light woes
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@comcast.net>

No, but the coolant is clean and the thing hasn't been in there but a matter of weeks. Yes, I check level with the engine running. Expansion tank not part of the picture since the coolant cap/valve is essentially blocked (it's new too, weeks old, but replaced tonight with a good one so we will see). Hope it will be operating as of my next drive.

Jim