Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:37:11 -0800
From:         Amy <akautzman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Internet on a trip?
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

Hello all,

This isn't that big a deal. Here is a page that lists affordable options you can purchase in line with your mobile contract: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400503,00.asp I use my hotspot for work travel as I don't trust the hotel and airport wifi.

Be secure and have online access at the same level that you have mobile phone access. Amy