Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:51:56 -0500
From:         Dean S <predsmaniac@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Road trip from Florida to Pennsylvania
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@gmail.com>

Welcome.....I live in Central Florida ...for a unique look and drive of the East coast of Florida get off the I-95 north bound corridor at Ormond Beach at Hwy 40 Eastbound go all the way east until you see the Blue Atlantic and go North on Hwy A1A all the way to St. Augustine...hooking backup with the dreaded I-95,a variation of this is to go to Ormond Beach and do the Ormond Beach Loop...google it...I would also recommend Hwy 81 if you choose the suggested Blue Ridge/Shenandoah Valley route keep in mind these scenic Hwy's have a very low speed limit..you have plenty options other than I-95 as outlined here. Happy Trails

--

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Us7SZ7eY0GCHXKxNwDnww

"Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis" "*Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem"* La Florida 1513 http://www.nasa.gov/content/florida-to-louisiana-viewed-from-the-international-space-station/#.VBnXJPldVJs