Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:56:39 -0400
From:         T Collins <tonycollin@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Substituting 1.9 with 2.1 would that end my bad luck streak???
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Dennis,

If one head is pulled for the head gasket shouldn't the other be done also?

I can do the engine swap. I have done these in aircooled vw's. So I'm up yo the task.

I can't say the same about pulling the heads and doing the head gasket. I don't have the experience there.

Thanks Tony

Sent from my iPhone