Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:31:12 +0000
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '91 Carat AC Inoperative.
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jrodgers113@gmail.com>

John, I hope the following advice is applicable. If a system goes to zero pressure, you will have to jumper the compressor to make it start to get a certain amount of refrigerant in the system. After that it will start working by itself but not until. As I recall you just find the connection and run a jumper wire to ground. I have done it, can't quite visualize it. It has been a long time.

Jim