Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2017 05:37:25 -0400
From:         Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Clean up mould from interior roof lining?
Comments: To: Mark Hersh <cmwolfsburg@gmail.com>

I had the mold issue. Bought a van from oregon.. My mold was so bad I had to take the pop top off which isnt difficult. Then I used bleach and a little Dr bonners and big old scrub brush and brushed the heck out of it for a few hours and hosed it all out. The mold gets all in that foam lining on the pop top and it doesn't come out eady. It was nasty as all heck. I couldn't have cleaned it that effectively with the pop top still on the van. It's been a few yeads with no reoccurrence. If you store the van make sure you remove the bed from the top to prevent mold reoccurring after you clean it. Good luck peace tom