Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 May 2017 09:27:22 -0400
From:         Bruno Walser <bruno.walser@MULTAVISTA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tow hitch needed - the kind that hides behind the bumper,
              or is integrated with the bumper.

I installed Dennis's hitch and I can attest, this hitch is very well designed and made. And it is easy to install. I am pretty sure this is the best hitch you can get for a Vanagon.

Bruno

* . *

Bruno Walser

*MULTAVISTA, LLC*51 Lake Street, STE 16, Unit 3-3C Nashua, NH 03060-4513 Tel: 603-262-9309 Fax: 603-262-9161 www.multavista.com