Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 May 2017 18:05:09 +0000
From:         Patrick Seurynck <climb12@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: syncro fender flares
Comments: To: Mark McCulley <markmcculley@gmail.com>

Group, I bought a used set of the original 'Spats' last summer. All of the mounting studs were broken off so they have to be drilled, tapped and re-studded. I paid twice the amount that these are being sold for but I am excited to get them mounted. I have an 84 Westy, 2wd and I have added 15 in wheels with 215-70-15 General GrabberATs I have noticed heavy spray when driving in the rain from these tires up onto the sides of the van and I am hoping that these will remedy at least some of that spray. It seems to me that with the addition of the mounting bolts or studs these new spats could be sold for considerably more. Patrick