Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 May 2017 15:08:12 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Digifant II quirky issue. 3000 RPM rev limit?
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

Thanks, all. I found the exact Kaehler part at Autozone by searching for "Kaehler Digifant Relay". I will report back when it comes in tomorrow.

The relay I bought initially was incorrect. At appears to be for a CIS car. Darn internet.

Chris

Dnia 11.05.2017 o godz. 13:30 David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> napisaƂ(a):