Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 May 2017 18:39:57 +0000
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What can go wrong.....
Comments: To: George Gaudette <gcgaudette@GMAIL.COM>

Yes, the word "not" is missing.

Sorry for the confusion. Dennis

Dennis, From my phone. ________________________________ From: George Gaudette<mailto:gcgaudette@GMAIL.COM> Sent: ý5/ý21/ý2017 11:45 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM<mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: What can go wrong.....

Can someone say a few more words about this?:

"If the engine is completely filled with coolant the system will not build pressure and micro boiling and vaporizing will do damage to the cylinder walls and head studs"

I'm thinking the word "not" might have been accidentally left out ("If the engine is **not** filled..."). If so, not further explanation requested.

-George