Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:10:26 -0400
From:         Larry Alofs <lalofs@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stereo weirdness, electrical gremlins...
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@gmail.com>

Marc, My '91 GL developed radio static when the brake pedal was pushed. I cured it by replacing one of the brakelite switches.

Does your Westy have two separate pairs of wires going to the rear speakers, or the older setup where the "ground" wire was shared between the two speakers? The latter arrangement is incompatable with many modern radios.

Larry A.