Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:57:36 +0000
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: high oil pressure
Comments: To: Mark McCulley <markmcculley@GMAIL.COM>

If a VDO gauge I would check the wiring to the sender and engine grounds. Just a little bit of corrosion at the ring terminal or crimp will cause higher pressure readings. This gauge uses reverse logic. Disconnecting the sensor lead will peg the gauge. Grounding it will bring the needle to zero.

Dennis, From my Windows phone. ________________________________ From: Mark McCulley<mailto:markmcculley@GMAIL.COM> Sent: ý6/ý20/ý2017 3:24 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM<mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: high oil pressure

It's measured in the case.