Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jun 2017 11:39:01 -0700
From:         PB <pbrattan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Car Insurance Renewal Time!
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@yahoo.com>

​Hi, Stephen, I currently can't count on my Homeowners Insurance because I have a 60-year-old home of lathe and plaster with a floor furnace and no central heat. Most companies won't insure my home due to the floor furnace. Where I live, in Los Angeles, the temperatures are not extreme (other than when it gets very hot for around 30-40 non-consecutive days/year,) so I haven't been willing to get central heat/air installed. Patti

--