Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Jul 2017 08:59:38 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bosch "premium" rebuilt starter appears to be built from
              non-Bosch         parts!?!
Comments: To: Frank Condelli <RAlanen@AOL.COM>

Same deal - you have a relationship with a good supplier.

Thanks, Tom Hargrave www.kegkits.com www.stir-plate.com www.towercooler.com www.grow-sun.com www.raspberryproject.com http://goo.gl/niRzVw

No relationship with ANY rebuilder. I get my Bosch “Remanufactured" Starters and Alternators from one of my trusted wholesale auto parts suppliers. They get them directly from Bosch.

Frank