Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Jul 2017 17:32:16 -0700
From:         Sean Garrett <doit.outdoors@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wheelchair Batteries vs GW Aux Battery
Comments: To: PB <pbrattan@GMAIL.COM>

Following this thread, as I have a 87 tintop Syncro I would like to add a second batter and storable decent size solar panel(s). It would be great if there was a living document on the site with different options folks are suggesting. I have a 12v fridge and would like to power that while camping as well as have aux power for starting the engine.

Sent from my iPhone