Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jul 2017 22:58:40 -0400
From:         Ned Savoie <ned@HARBOURLIGHT.COM>
Subject:      Re: "Nicest Syncro in the US"
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Here's what I don't get. He states " After seeing probably 250 ads, I found a one-owner, adult-owned, California Syncro that had 60K miles on it." He then says " I have spent nine months fixing all the things previous owners overlooked."

So is it one owner, or multiple owners?

Ned

--

Ned Savoie Creative Director

Harbour Light Strategic Marketing Savvy Software, Inc. 621A Islington Street Portsmouth, NH 03801

[Telephone] 603.427.2821 [Facsimile] 603.427.0938 [Mobile] 603.828.2400