Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Jul 2017 06:25:12 -0600
From:         Neil2 <vidublu@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Scott's Condition

Hey volks,

I just visited Scott yesterday for a couple of hours. He seems to be steadily recovering given what little I've heard/seen. Sounds like a serious spinal cord injury from his fall. I didn't ask too many questions since he's been there 11 months and am sure he's had his fill of inquiries. Still asks to keep mum on his location though the legal battle seems to be closed now so that's good to hear. He appeared to be using a mouth tube to control things (TV?). Didn't move a muscle that I noticed except for his head and perhaps shoulders. Said they want to get him sitting up soon. He's on a bead bed so that's a life saver. Endured infections down to the bone in one/some places. He's in good spirits generally neither upbeat or depressed that I could tell. Was actively engaged in conversations of all kinds. That's about all I can share on this forum. I gave him condolences and greetings from those of you who pmailed me.