Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:02:59 -0400
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: ok to use pressure washer on westy top?
Comments: To: Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>

Penetrol works to bring up the grey well but reports on Samba indicate it can cause faint yellowing on a white roof, but that is anecdotal. Read up before proceeding. If your roof is severely weathered any protection may outweigh other considerations, especially if you plan to repainted someday.

Stephen

Mobile