Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Aug 2017 15:30:49 -0400
From:         Dennis Jowell <dennisjowell@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 2.2 engine hiccups at 3300 rpm
Comments: To: David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>

I have had the Vanagon syndrome before and had corrected it by all the below suggestions about 80k miles ago. I wonder why it happens only at 3300-3400 rpms. I drove my Westy camper 200 miles home at 3200 rpms or below and it didn't do it. Wouldn't this also suggest a failing coil?

Dennis Jowell Scotch Hollow Farm Newbury, Vermont