Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:46:11 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Trip report
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@comcast.net>

Eric, glad to hear you had a great trip.

Not sure about the coolant system event. Usually if there is a problem it will do it pretty consistently.

As for the stalling, I bet money they were doing work on the engine, and forgot to plug the Air Flow Meter back in afterwards. The plug loves to fall down behind the air box and then folks just don't see it while they are plugging everything else back in. I have done this several times myself so I know what I am talking about.

Ken

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com