Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:16:56 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fri: Vanagon Gentrification
Comments: To: Abel Longoria <houstonphotog@gmail.com>

Abel, I appreciate your input on this one. I have found that if you have a full Westy another great choice is Progressive Insurance. You have to insure it as an RV but the insurance for a year in NJ is under $400. You can do an agreed value and all they require for it to be considered an RV is that it has a permanently mounted stove or sink. Also for just a few more dollars a year you can get their break down/towing coverage which I have found to be very good. No need for AAA membership and it is I think around $30 extra a year.

Any one else want to chime in?

Ken