Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Sep 2017 19:29:37 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Problem with Latrical starter
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <tdiguru@WESTYVENTURES.COM>

Hi Karl,

Well, it hasn't acted up in the last 20 or so starts, and I can't find a "new" Bosch SR0408X, only remanufactured units. I have no faith in remanufactured starters, so I'll run until winter with the Latrical (or for as long as it works).

I'm going to call LA Electric tomorrow and ask about this problem. I'll send it back to Amazon if it acts up again, I've got until December. Not sure if I'll get another one or go with the Go Westy starter, which has performed flawlessly on my son's '87 for three years now.

Stuart