Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:57:53 +0000
From:         Ryan Cresawn <jrcresawn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      New Vanagon owner

I'm posting this message again to start a new thread.

---

I suppose there's no better time for an introduction than now! In August I bought Harold's 1991 Westy. I'm happy to own such a well cared for Vanagon and to report it is running well and looking good. My brother and I had a lot of fun driving it from Virginia to Tucson, Arizona. On the drive across the country I saw one Westy Bus headed east, but in Tucson there are several Buses and Vanagons. I've been reading the messages on the list for a couple weeks. I'm glad I joined it and I'm glad there are so many posts.

Once the weather turns a little cooler here (today's high will be 102F) I intend to address some rust on the propane tank. I may have questions about how to remove it safely.

Also, does anyone on this list plan to attend the Jerome Jamboree at the end of next week? I will be there.

My best, Ryan