Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:23:50 -0700
From:         Neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil.. Where's it go?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

Are you running synthetic oil?

My aba has always used a little oil when doing a lot of highway driving. Seller of that engine said it had 97K kms on it when i bought it. Since installing it, ive noticed that a little oil ends up in the intake boot, my theory is that oil is getting out the pcv system into intake. I recently switched to synthetic. This seems to have reduced oil consumption.