Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Oct 2017 15:13:29 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      =?utf-8?Q?Re:_ABA_engine_swap:_install_fuel_rail_end_for_end=3F_=28f?=
              =?utf-8?Q?lip_180=C2=BA=29?=
Comments: To: Neil N <musomuso@gmail.com>

No cracks. Pipes are solid. It's the toilet bowl clip ( there normally are two ) and one of the exhaust manifold studs. The entire exhaust system is hung on rubber mounts, which prevents cracking, but the toilet bowl joint is fairly stiff so the pipes resonate. I've actually been very happy with the setup other than having to stay on top of bolt tighteness. I will send pics separately.

Chris