Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Nov 2017 11:08:04 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re:
              http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-family-lost-amazon-after-pirate-attack-found-safe-1645532
Comments: To: vw_van_fan_Mark <madvws@cox.net>

I don't know these folks at all. However, I am skeptical about this situation. I hate to be that way, but they have been living their lives for 5 years on social media, getting GoFundme money to do their journeys and having sponsors, etc. This "pirate attack" happens and everyone is thankfully fine. It could be all very real... Or it could be completely faked. We live in the world of "the boy who cried wolf" because of social media. People can really cash in on 15 minutes or even 5 minutes of fame. I hope that isn't what is happening here.

My best wishes go to them no matter what.

Ken

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com