Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2017, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Nov 2017 08:59:49 -0700
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: The Tire Replacement Manual
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Well, I have the Vredestein Comptrac all weather. It has the mountain snowflake symbol for winter capability. I also carry chains. So far I am happy with it. Would I prefer a U.S. made tire? If there were one like the Vredestein. I suppose "looks" is a matter of taste. My taste runs to practical. Ruining a tire, or more significantly, a wheel, while on a back road would not be my definition of a good day. We will have to agree to disagree on this matter.