Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:45:12 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Tuktoyaktuk
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@comcast.net>

Ive spent a summer in northern bc, at altitude, and August was the best time.

And Roy’s point about logistics is a good one. The dream trip to tuk is the one thing that would sway me into choosing Diesel engine swap. But on the other hand, Neil’s gas in-line four progress and documentation is so good it keeps me from that dark side :-)

Alistair