Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2017, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Dec 2017 13:05:44 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: List Status & Update
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>

Hi tom,

I now have crossed China off as a country to visit any time soon.

tom, I wanted to get another vanagon in 2013. I decided I couldn’t do it…. unless the vanagon list was still here and I could get support. the list was here and I’m loving vanagon life again. Thank you and the list community.

Eric Caron