Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2017, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 19 Dec 2017 11:11:11 -0700
From:   OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:   Christmas List Idea
Comments:   To: Yahoogroups Westies <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>
Comments:   cc: VW91SyncroJoy&Linda <LKittle47@GMail.com>

Friends/Neighbors of Mine have asked Me to help Them sell Their Vanagon ~

So Allow Me to Introduce Rosie ~

With some Sadness We have finally decided that the time has come to find Our Beloved Rosie a new Home & Family that can

take Her to Explore New Roads. She has transported Us to Many Fun Places since 1991 when She 1st became Our Magic Carpet.

We have only traveled 13000Mi's with Her in the past 11.5Yr's & feel that She needs more fun & exercise than that.

So here She is ~

1991 Full Westy Syncro 5MT + Rear Locker ~ Power Windows & Mirrors, Central Locking, Cruise Con' ~ 1 Owner since 1991 ~

189208Mi's ~ 13000Mi's on Eng' & Clutch ~ 55000Mi's on Trany ~ 6000Mi's on Power Steering Rack & Pump ~ 22000Mi's on O2 Sensor ~

Tires also have only 13000Mi's on them & appear to be in Great Condition despite being 10Yrs old ~

Her Home has been ABQ, NM Her entire life & She has always been Garaged when not out having a Good Time on the Roads ~

Also has a Very Nice Audio System & aftermarket Proximity Radar. All maintenance records are available.

Some Pic's Here >

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VNjQVUZq9biY8W7p2

Price >> $40000

ORR ~ DeanB