Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2017, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:51:10 -0500
From:         Tom Buese <tantonbz@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday post, some van, some other...
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

Hi Eric, et al, Checking in from cold Penobscot, Maine where I finally have both my Vanagons at home after 6 months of 1 or the other being at the repair shop! Rebuilt tranny & new clutch, muffler for the syncro doka, minor heater controls repair, new brakes, etc for the Westy. I have already registered for my 1st VW campout of 2018, Bus Fusion in Almonte, Ontario, Canada in early June.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Zany Festivus, Joyous Solstice, or a Festive Kwanza, etc. etc etc. to all, & to all a good morning.

Mr. BZ