Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2017, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:05:03 -0500
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wish List
Comments: To: w.jeff.palmer@ICLOUD.COM

That remote is a really big plus in a Westy. When one is all snuggled in the bed, it seems like a really long way to the front to turn off the radio. Especially when one is half asleep and it's somewhat chilly..

Dave B.

-----Original Message----- From: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@ICLOUD.COM> To: vanagon <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sat, Dec 30, 2017 6:30 pm Subject: Re: Wish List

Hi everyone,

I have the Sirius plug in module and it’s a pain in the butt :) Too many cables. Power, sound, and that damn antenna bouncing everywhere. I suppose I could mount it more permanently but as I use the van seasonally I put it in a different car in the winter. That’s really the only plus but it’s a big plus.

I love having a remote. Can operate the stereo from the bed or upper bunk.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone