Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2018, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 7 Jan 2018 02:37:15 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Baja Whale Trip....incredible
Comments: To: Ralph Meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM>

Not to sideslip my own thread, but the journey to Baja to touch the Gray Whales is an incredible experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ1Zwv4VuM&feature=youtu.be

FYI....I'm the guy in the blue jacket and blue baseball cap...I was pretty talkative!

All you've got to do now is coax Listmember Mark Drillock and his wife Anne that they are ready and willing to do another venture down there; they know the territory like nobody else.  Man, it's just such a great adventure!!!

From: Ralph Meyermann <ralphmeyermann@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 5:55 PM Subject: Re: UnderVan Storage for tools and whatnot Jealous! Wanting to do the Baja trip! Told my daughter we're going before she hits college in 6 yrs. Was hoping to do the aux fuel tank and a new diesel fueled heater set up which would take up the space under the slider. I figured the clamshell toolbox would be a fairly easy/somewhat cost efficient mod to do