Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2018, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2018 14:01:37 -0800
From:         Neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel pressure too high
Comments: To: Rick Cooper <rickdcooper@gmail.com>

Its possible a previous owner fused the wire between alternator B+ stud and the B+ post in the black distribution box. But.... that wire was NOT fused at factory. You probably already "said" or observed this but yes; you should see B+ at post (P1) in the junction box, ignition on or off. From P1 in distribution box, B+ goes to a 2 pin connector at the relay box.

Blog: Vanagons, Westfalia, general <http://tubaneil.blogspot.ca>

1988 Westy Images <https://picasaweb.google.com/musomuso/New1988Westy>

1981 Westfalia "Jaco" Images, technical <http://tubaneil.googlepages.com/>

Vanagon-Bus VAG Gas Engine Swap Group <http://tinyurl.com/khalbay>